- 16 professional reptile incubator egg tray snake lizard egg thermometer incubator box.
- It can be sold for 12 / 16 eggs.
- It’s easy to pile up and store.
- Transparent walls are easy to observe and observe the birth of animals.
- Suitable for hatching smaller reptiles, geckos and egg frogs.
- The tray is based on a safe incubation method (from egg to minimal contact to the surface with the greatest air circulation around the egg), where the egg does not act as a substrate but is suspended with the tray. Increase the charges for hatch doors.
- Six regions of clutch, gene, etc. (2 eggs per zone).
- You can use a variety of substrates according to your preference.
- Dimensions: 12 holes: 16.5cm × 11cm × 5.2cm (L * w * h)
- 16 holes: 16.7 cm × 12.3 cm × 6 cm (L x W x H)
- Egg hole size: about 4cm x 2cm x 1cm
- Light Color
- Material: PP Plastic
- 1 x Incubator (include the thermometer)